Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Creepy Crawl

On Sunday, our neighborhood had a parade called, "The Creepy Crawl." It's usually held the weekend before Halloween so the kids can have another reason to dress up in their costumes, and the adults can see all the cute kids in one place while it is light out.

Adam dressed up as a furry puppy, because dogs are one of his favorite things. Here is our little puppy almost getting run over by a chain of little girls leading the parade.

Adam is posing for the group picture - thankfully the girl across the street, Caroline, loves him and didn't mind holding him on her lap.

The group picture... notice Adam in the lower right corner.

I came late to the party, and missed the actual parade because I threw a baby shower for my sister Katie earlier in the day. I made it when it was just wrapping up, but still got to see my boy in action.
I think Adam was pleased with his costume, and won't mind wearing it a couple times this week.


Close up of our furry friend.

This one is out of order, but Hus told me that Adam made friends with a little girl named Grace who was dressed as a skunk. She was hilarious. Adam must have thought she was a dog too, because the two of them spent a lot of time following each other around.

We are all ready for Halloween this weekend!

2 comments:

Katie and TJ said...

OH MY GOD!!!!!!
I LOVE THAT COSTUME1

I also love your neighborhood. REally cute.

Laura said...

Adam is such an adorable little dog! Hope you have a happy Halloween!