Monday, June 28, 2010

Still Waiting ...

Despite being so late in the pregnancy waiting game, we had a pretty busy weekend with a neighborhood block party, and a trip to the pool.

Tomorrow is the due date, but looks like Thursday will be the actual birth day. So Adam's an only child for a few more days ...

We went to the pool yesterday to cool off from the extreme heat. Adam loves being in the pool and is almost fearless ... which is frightening! I can't take my eyes off him for a second. But thankfully, we had a lot of people there keeping close watch.
Here is Adam with Hus, and Uncle Mike (or Uncle Mite according to Adam) and cousin Colin.


You'll all probably get word if anything happens ... until then, I'm still waiting, inside with the A/C on. :)

3 comments:

Jessi said...

I am constantly checking your blog to hear the news! We wish you a safe delivery.
jessi, tony, and gang

TJ and Katie said...

Can't wait Kristin. YOu'll do great!

Jaclyn said...

Best of luck. WE r thinking of you.