Friday, January 2, 2009

The Boy Loves to Eat




Adam truly loves to eat. He's only been getting solid foods for about a month now, but he eats like an old pro. I think his favorites so far are apples and peaches. If I put him in the high chair for a few minutes while I am mixing the cereal, he starts to bang his hands on the tray. It's like he knows what's coming ...
I am also trying to teach him a few signs and use this part of the day to try some. So far, I'm only doing "eat," "milk," "more," and "all done." Whenever I sign to Adam he looks at me like I'm crazy, but some day, I think he will surprise me. Who knows when that will be.
Here are a few funny pics of Adam chowing down. I think it's his favorite time of the day.

No comments: