Last week, I was shocked to discover that Adam had a little tooth poking through his gums. Even though I usually check every morning, I was still surprised when I did find one. It's hard to see since he wants to lick and bite my finger when I hold down his lower lip to get a look. But it's definitely there.
Then yesterday, he was crazy the whole day. Screaming, laughing, squirming, spitting his food out ... we didn't know what was wrong. I thought, "Maybe the other tooth is coming in?" And wouldn't you know it! This morning, I did my usual check, and there was the other one peeking through. Amazing stuff.
Then yesterday, he was crazy the whole day. Screaming, laughing, squirming, spitting his food out ... we didn't know what was wrong. I thought, "Maybe the other tooth is coming in?" And wouldn't you know it! This morning, I did my usual check, and there was the other one peeking through. Amazing stuff.
1 comment:
First teeth, that is so exciting. He is growing up so fast.
Roscoe Family
Post a Comment