Yesterday was Adam's 1st birthday. Seems like the year flew by ... yet so much happened. We feel so lucky to have him!We had a party on Sunday at our house, nothing big, just some family came over to help us celebrate our boy's first milestone. We grilled outside and were able to stay cool for the most part despite it being pretty hot. I was just happy that we didn't get any rain!
Here's Adam right after he "blew" out the candle ... which was more like me blowing it out so he didn't burn his hand. Adam got a wagon from my Aunt Ann and Bill. Here he is taking a ride from one of the many guests that toted Adam around that afternoon. He loved it! (He's squinting because of the sun, not because of the ride)

3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!!!!! I cannot believe he is already 1. Ahhh.
He is such a cutie!
I love the cake...good job Kristin! and all of his toys in the background crack me up.
Happy Birthday, Adam!!
Happy birthday Adam. Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment