

Happy late Valentine's wishes. I needed to post something about V-tine's Day so I could put up a picture of the cookies I made over the weekend while we were snowed in for about the umpteenth day in a row. And my car was in the shop so I really felt trapped!

Here is Adam happy after a bath ... he combed his hair himself. And then he combed mine. Sorry I don't have a picture of that.


This is the smile I get when I say, "Adam, say cheese!"

I forget what the surprised look was about here ...

Another shot of Adam chowing down in his highchair. I have so many pictures of him sitting here because he is contained and can't run away! And he is usually happy when there is food for the eating.
Happy Birthday to Grandma G today! Hope you have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment