Sunday, February 7, 2010

Snowbound with Adam

Yesterday, we woke up to what Hus estimated to be about 14" of powdery snow blanketing our neighborhood. It was fun to feel snowbound and not have to think about going out anywhere. We just enjoyed the day at home with Adam. But after several Elmo videos, it was time to let him get outside for some fresh air!
The snow was so high, the only place we could take him - walking or riding in his new sled - was in the street. Adam had a hard enough time walking in his snow boots and pants without having to contend with snow up to his waist.

He enjoyed the ride ...

Dad pulling Adam around the block.

This was taken just before sundown ... I was getting cold and decided that it was time to go back in!

2 comments:

TJ and Katie said...

So Fun!!!! Glad you enjoyed the snow day!

JKReedFamily said...

Can I just tell you how stinking cute that kid is...and No I am NOT talking about Huss!!