Not sure if anyone else has done this, but I thought I'd pass along a positive experience. Yesterday, Adam and I went to a local firehouse and had his new "big" carseat installed in my car. For weeks, Hus and I have been trying to figure out the correct way to install it, and we finally gave up. I heard that there are some fire stations that have people certified in child safety seat installation. At least for us, there were about 6 places close by to choose from.
It only took about 15 minutes, and I feel so much better knowing that the car seat is properly installed! I learned so many things that I wouldn't have considered ... and would highly recommend seeking a group out if you are pregnant or looking to move your baby into a new carseat.
Check out www.safekids.org ... great organization, and it is free!
No comments:
Post a Comment