
Today was such a beautiful day outside. Adam and I went out on a few errands and had about a dozen people stop us to comment on his red hair. It's a great thing to have on St. Patrick's Day!

I was trying to get a shot here of Adam's shirt ... it says, "I drink me milk by the pint." Thanks Grandma G for the thoughtful gift! You can tell that Adam drinks a lot of milk because of how snug the 12 month tshirt is...


One handed milk drinking ... such a great skill to have

Adam is attempting to get this cereal puff from his hand to his mouth...

Thanks for the bib Aunt Pippi!
Here is a close up of the teeth in case anyone missed them. I just thought this pic was funny. I wish Adam could talk and tell me what he was thinking here. Probably something like, "Mom! Stop taking pictures and give me my lunch already!"
1 comment:
Too bad there isn's some type of local contest for cutest Irish baby on St. Patty's day -- Adam would win!
Post a Comment