Last night we went to Hus' first softball game of the season. Fittingly, the weather was gorgeous, I'd say in the high 60's. Adam had his baseball outfit and shoes on, all ready for the game. I laid out a blanket behind the bench for Adam to roam around on - and so we would be shielded from any foul balls.
Everyone there loved seeing Adam - it is so amazing what happens in a year! The last time they saw me, I was 9 months pregnant!
We are going to try to go to as many games as possible this year. It's good for Adam to be outdoors now that the weather is nice, and I think that Hus likes us being there too :)
I don't have any pics to post because our camera is still broken. I ordered a new one from Amazon yesterday so I should have it soon. I haven't been able to take a picture in about 10 days so I feel deprived!
Hope everyone enjoys the beautiful weather this weekend - it's supposed to be 75 for us tomorrow! Yay for spring!
No comments:
Post a Comment