Adam is now 10 months ... here are some new things that he's up to ...
He knows who "Dada" is and even babbles his name sometimes. Still working on "Mama" though! There is no one asking Adam all day, "Where's Mama?" I can't exactly point to myself!

He knows what books are, where his book shelf is, and loooooooooooooves to pull them all off the shelf and flip the pages on the floor.

He enjoys playing on his own for short periods of time, which is so nice! I just sit in the corner and read, hoping that he'll ignore me for a few minutes. He cruises the furniture and any other stationary objects like a pro now ... no walking just yet, but anyday now.

Adam knows that it's important to stretch before he heads to the gym for his daily workout ... just kidding. I just thought this pic was funny...

Adam loves to eat and drink ANYTHING we give him. Leftover Cheerios on the floor, old banana mashed into his bib ... he will attempt to pick it up and eat it.
He knows the name of his rocking horse, Noble, and loves to ride him ... with our help, of course.
Lastly, Adam is now playing peekaboo. I don't know who is laughing louder when he spontaneously hides ... but I'm pretty sure it's me. I am so easily entertained. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment